CheckPoint 360° ™
Develop Leaders That Get Results
See PXT Select™ in Action
See PXT Select in Action
Your Organization Can’t Afford Ineffective Managers & Leaders
When managers and leaders operate effectively, teams and individual employees thrive. But when they don’t, organizations suffer. So, how can organizations coach and develop managers and leaders to be more effective in their roles and promote success?
They can start by using the CheckPoint 360°™ survey. This feedback survey helps evaluate the effectiveness of managers and leaders and provides a personalized approach for developing leadership skills and improving job performance. By providing the right insight, the survey encourages a culture of high-performance that drives results from the top down.
What Is the CheckPoint 360°™ Survey?
The CheckPoint 360°™ survey combines feedback from direct reports, peers, supervisors, and even others who work with your leaders to help leaders and managers improve their performance and deliver on strategic goals.
Survey results highlight a manager’s performance across eight management competencies: communication, leadership, adaptability, task management, relationships, production, development of others, and personal development. Organizations can use feedback from the survey to identify talents, talent gaps, and focus areas to build personalized development plans. It also helps determine alignment opportunities between the leader and the organizational strategy.
CheckPoint 360°™ Helps Your Organization:
- Develop leadership skills
- Improve job performance by using multiple points of feedback
- Boost employee morale, productivity, and satisfaction
- Improve management training and skills development
- Identify talent gaps and develop critical skills
How Does CheckPoint 360°™ Work?
At the start of the process, managers and leaders complete an online self-evaluation to gain a full understanding of their leadership capabilities across eight key Management and Leadership Competencies and 18 key Skill Sets. People who have close interaction with the manager or leader (such as directly reporting employees, peers, supervisors, and even others who work with your leaders) also provide feedback. Through an easy-to-interpret set of reports, both the individual being assessed and their supervisors receive data that can guide the improvement of leadership and management skills
A manager or leader’s performance across 70 leadership behaviors, grouped into 18 Skill Sets and 8 Universal Management and Leadership Competencies:
- Task Management
- Development of Others
- Personal Development
Using a survey:
- The manager completes a self-evaluation.
- A reference group (boss, peers, directly reporting employees, and even others who work with your leaders) provides feedback.
- The system scores and collects the survey results and provides a set of reports that can be used for coaching and leadership development.
- All participant responses are confidential, except for the leaders’ and bosses’ ratings
Time to Take
Approximately 15 minutes for each participant
- Individual Feedback Report
- Management Report
- Comparison Report
- Management Comparison Report
- Executive Overview
- Leadership development
- Performance management
- Identification of talent gaps
Interested in setting your organization’s leaders and managers up for success so they can drive results from the top down? Let’s talk.
Contact the Performance Assessment Group at (501) 912-1052 .