PXT Select™ Step One Survey®
Hire Employees You Can Trust
See PXT Select™ in Action
Take the First Step to Protect Your Bottom Line
Employee fraud and theft robs American businesses of over $50 billion annually. It’s startling, but it’s true. Organizations need help identifying people who are less likely to steal, be dishonest, and have questionable tendencies.
To help organizations reduce or mitigate the risk to their bottom line, Step One Survey® provides information businesses can use to hire employees who are honest, reliable, and hardworking. It’s a solution that helps find the right people to contribute to a company’s success – not jeopardize its future.
What Is the Step One Survey®?
The Step One Survey® is a brief pre-hire assessment and screening tool that measures an individual’s basic work-related values early in the candidate selection process. This assessment provides valid insight into an applicant’s work ethic, reliability, integrity, propensity for substance abuse, and attitudes towards theft—including the theft of property, data, and time. In many organizations, the Step One Survey is the first screen that all applicants must pass before proceeding in the hiring process. By filtering candidates early in the process, this tool saves you time so that you can focus on hiring the right candidates that fuel the success of your organization.
Step One Survey® Helps You:
- Acquire valid insight early in a candidate’s selection process
- Measure an individual’s basic work-related values
- Assess an applicant’s work ethic, reliability, and integrity
- Reduce the risk when hiring new candidates in a quick and cost-effective way
How Does Step One Survey® Work?
While pen and paper options are available, hiring managers administer the survey by sharing an online link with each candidate. From there, the candidate takes the online survey on their own. Once the candidate finishes the survey, the hiring manager immediately receives a notification and can view the results.
- Personal Integrity
- Substance Abuse
- Work Ethic
- Candidates receive an invitation to take the online assessment
- Assessment results are scored and provided to the manager
- All survey information is completely confidential
Information about a candidate’s:
- Past employment
- Employment-related problems
- Illegal substance use
- Theft of employer’s resources – money, data, property, and time
- Computer, internet, email abuse
Time to Complete
Approximately 20 minutes
- Interviewing Report
- Quick Check Report
- Selecting honest, hard-working employees who show up for work and stick to their commitments
- Reducing employee theft and fraud
- Reducing the loss of confidential information
- Reducing drug test costs
- Reducing absenteeism and tardiness
- Reducing lost time due to unauthorized Internet, email, and computer use
Are you interested in protecting your company and your coworkers from the risk of hiring the wrong candidate? Let’s talk solutions.
Contact the Performance Assessment Group at (501) 912-1052.