Making the Wrong Talent Decision Hurts
See PXT Select™ in Action
See PXT Select in Action
No one enjoys dealing with the fallout, especially when it puts their organization’s well-being in jeopardy. But there’s no need to put your company at risk.
The PXT Select™ assessment gives your organization objective, reliable, and accurate data so you can confidently hire, manage, and retain productive employees.
With the right people working in the right roles and developed to their full potential, your organization can build and engage a high-performing workforce that drives results.
What Is the PXT Select Assessment?
As a comprehensive, “full person” assessment, the PXT Select assessment measures how well an individual fits specific jobs in an organization by assessing their Cognitive Ability, Behavioral Traits, and Interests. The job-matching feature of the PXT Select assessment enables organizations to evaluate an individual relative to the qualities required to perform a job successfully.
PXT Select™ Helps You:
- Establish an efficient hiring and selection process
- Avoid costly hiring mistakes
- Improve employee satisfaction, performance, and retention
- Assist managers with employee coaching and onboarding
- Identify talent gaps and focus on leveraging employee strengths
How Does PXT Select Work?
Before assessing an individual, our team of experts helps you develop performance models for the jobs you need to fill. A performance model is a benchmark you will compare individuals against to establish the degree of Job-Person Fit. Once the performance model is established, candidates take the assessment online after receiving a link from the HR administrator or hiring manager.
The assessment doesn’t require monitoring, and an individual can take it from any device with internet access. The system instantly scores the assessment and sends the requested reports to the hiring manager. PXT Select provides the manager with a suite of 13 reports they can use for hiring and selection, onboarding, leadership development, coaching, succession planning, and more.
- The full view of a person. It measures Thinking Style (numerical and verbal reasoning and skill), Behavioral Traits, and Interests
- With the use of our extensive library and the help of a PXT Select expert, the manager completes a performance model
- Candidates receive a request to take the online assessment
- Assessment results are scored and benchmarked against the performance model to evaluate the degree of Job-Person Fit
- The manager receives the results in a convenient suite of 13 reports
Time to Take
Approximately 60 minutes. No proctoring or supervising required.
- Comprehensive Selection Report
- Performance Model Report
- Leadership Report
- Multiple Positions Report
- Multiple Candidates Report
- Manager-Employee Report
- Individual’s Graph
- Individual’s Report
- Coaching Report
- Team Report
- Sales: Comprehensive Report
- Sales: Coaching Report
- Sales: Individual Feedback Report
- Job placement, promotion fit, team fit
- Coaching and skills development
- Leadership development
- Development of job descriptions and performance models
Develop job performance models by:
Are you ready to equip yourself and your staff with the objective information you need to confidently hire, select, manage, and engage employees that drive success?
To learn more, contact the Performance Assessment Group at (501) 912-1052.